Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Quick little tiny update: To be continued!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Yep I finally joined bloglovin.com! To be honest I didn't really understand what it was until now, I can be a bit slow on these things haha :P

So what have I been up to recently? Er, well.. Remember that whole self imposed spending ban? Yeah that totally went out the window come pay day.  On the plus side though I've finally re-filled my wardrobe at least, and have managed to sell *most* of my stuffs on eBay which has helped pay towards it a little bit.. I know, bad Lolly.

I might take some photos of what I've bought tomorrow as some of them are really impressive for Primark to be honest, I did also buy a few cosmetics but nothing really pricey so I did at least behave there! Again will take photos tomorrow, the lighting's really bad at night for my camera =(

So, until tomorrow! <3

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks! You're also my first comment too, so double thankyou! :D & I shall definitely follow you! ^^

    ReplyDelete