Friday, 11 October 2013

VFNO Manchester 2013

I'm sure many of you will know last night was "Vogue's Fashion Night Out" in Manchester, and what a night it was!  There was fashion talks, designer meet and greets, a fashion show (which I didn't get to go to boo :(), free food & booze (which my other half loved haha) and lots and lots of clothes! <3 <3

Oh my word what a bad time to be on a spending ban! Tonight was just filled with temptation for things I simply could not afford (& to be fair, I probably never could).

Unfortunately I couldn't stay for the whole night as my trains only ran until a certain time which was a little annoying, plus the other half had a super early start for work as he kept reminding me (although he did admit to having a good time with the free food haha :P)

I really enjoyed myself although after looking at some of the press images this morning, I was gutted at some of the things I missed! Daisy Lowe, Erdem, Roksanda Illincic, Johnathan Saunders to name but a few!  Apparently I could have got my FNO t-shirt customized as well, I always find out these things too late boo :( I still had an amazing time though! Here are just a few of the photos I took last night :)

























































I just wish it was FNO every night! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment