Tuesday, 19 November 2013

There and back again

Sorry for the lack of updates yet again, I just keep doing this don't I?

Unfortunately it wasn't really due to neglect this time, well not just that anyway, I've had a pretty stressful few weeks so I've not really felt any inspiration for what to post recently & I really didn't want to fill lots of posts with pointless negativity and depressed-ness.  Yes that's now a word apparently.  It's nothing serious really, just work and hospital appointments getting me down, and that sounds much more dramatic than it is! Just research into the extent of my PCOS and how it will affect me etc. Again, not very interesting I'm afraid!

The rainbow over the horizon for me though is that I'm going to see 30 Seconds to Mars on Sunday in Manchester, very excited! oh and I'm putting up our christmas tree the day after that yaaay, after another blood test at the hospital.. not so yaay.

Right I'm going to leave that there for for now, I apologise profusely for the negativity of this post, as I said it's exactly what I didn't want to do, but I also didn't want to leave any readers I might have thinking I've vanished off the planet and abandoned my blog, I haven't and I fully intend to post again properly soon, I just want to have better things to talk about.  I'm expecting some parcels in fact tomorrow, including an extra special treat that I bought myself, and I have bought some new makeups recently which I just haven't managed to try out yet so I'll try and get those up here soon too.

In the words of Arnie, I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment