Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

Firstly I need to apologise for the lack of activity recently, without getting into it (because today is not the day for moaning!) I've just not been feeling like writing about anything as I haven't really had anything interesting to say anyway :/ 

Anyway, now that's out of the way MERRY CHRIIIIIISTMAS :D :D

I hope you are all having a fantastic day, I'm going to post tomorrow in more detail but why I really wanted to write this entry today is to say a huuuuuuuuuuuuge thank you to a very special, and unknown, blogger out there who I hope will read this :D

As some of you may know, a secret Santa is held for bloggers who want to take part and I really love them so I couldn't wait to join in :D anyway, obviously I do not know who my amazing secret Santa is, but I need to say that I am truly touched and so grateful! They are so, so ME! Whoever you are, you have completely understood what I love and have bought me a gift which I will forever appreciate and love.  From the bottom of my heart, thank you so so much!!!

And here are the amazingly awesome gifts in all their glory :D


Thank you again mystery blogger, whoever and wherever you are, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic new year.  You have made me so happy and I will always remember this :D

Merry Christmas to you all!!!!!! & I promise to post more tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment